We roast coffee to create conversations.
1. We find beans that have been sufficiently watered and harvested.
2. We order them, store them, prepare them.
3. When it’s time, we toss them in a 400 degree oven and watch them come to life.
4. After about 11 minutes, we drop them off to chill.
5. About 5 minutes later we set them aside as they prepare for bagging.
6. 12 hours later we carefully (and generously) bag them up.
7. Within 72 hours they are shipping to you.
(I wish we had some super cool process that makes us unique. But we don’t. We roast coffee the way we’d like to drink it each morning…and how we’d like to serve it each evening)