We’ve been blessed to work on projects in China, India, Mexico, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Egypt, and Sudan. Each of these countries has unique needs and a very clear opportunity to make an impact. But, we started Blue Monarch Coffee with the intent of focusing on our local community.
There are lots of ways we can help our local community and we hope we can inspire you to get involved. Here is how we (Blue Monarch Coffee) are using our resources.
- $1 of every bag of coffee sold goes directly into a separate fund. This fund is then used to support local organizations focused on helping battered woman, children, and refugees.
- Coffee that doesn’t sell within a few weeks of being roasted is provided as a gift to organizations that provide food/nourishment to the needy.
- If there are opportunities to use our influence (i.e. Social Media) to drive awareness, we will do it.
- If there are opportunities for us to get our families involved, we will.
Our first priority is making sure you get coffee that is undeniably awesome. Our second priority (and a close second!) is making sure Blue Monarch Coffee continually makes a positive impact on our community.
None of this happens without your business, feedback, and participation. Here is how you can help.
- Drink Blue Monarch Coffee.
- Tell others about Blue Monarch Coffee.
- Let us know of any needs/organizations/or opportunities for Blue Monarch to get involved.
- Be available! We’d be happy to connect you with opportunities to serve the local community (Kansas City + Midwest).
Thank you for you commitment to our coffee and mission. We appreciate you!